i've come across this article by Tun Dr Mahathir while surfing and i found it very useful for us to think about it...
.......8. But on the other hand we need to drink Coca-Cola, use the Internet, fly Boeing jets, see Rambo movies etc etc. Can we sacrifice all these simply because babies are being decapitated by Israeli soldiers using highly sophisticated and costly weapons donated by the kind Americans? Of course we cannot.
9. What we can do is totally worthless. We can boycott US products.
10. But can we? Well not completely. Maybe partially. Like not drinking Coca-Cola, or not seeing the latest blockbuster.
11. It is not going to stop the United States from remaining the most powerful nation and continuing to kill people directly or indirectly.
12. But if 10 per cent of the people in the world who drink Coca-Cola stop drinking it there would be some impact. If Malaysians drink, say 50 per cent less Coca-Cola (because their lives depend on it) there would be some impact also. If nothing else it will demonstrate our displeasure with the Americans.
13. But what about the Malaysians working in factories producing coke? I don't believe they produce only Coca-Cola. They produce other drinks as well. If people switch from Coca-Cola to another drink produced by the same company, then the company will have to produce more of this alternative drink and there would be no need to close down and sack the workers.
14. The idea is to do what we can to show displeasure at what the US is doing. We will not bring the US economy crashing down. It will continue to prosper. But the US and Americans must know how much the world dislike or even hate them.
so, da conclusion is... BOYCOTT THE US AND ISRAEL PRODUCTS!!!!.... but we need to think about those people who work at the factories as well... so do the best for everybody except the israel of course... MALAYSIA BOLEH!!! :p